中华街zhshops

高盛:目前没有发行Goldman Sachs代币的打算

1月28日消息,高盛一位发言人表示,目前没有发行Goldman Sachs代币的打算。然而该银行巨头正在与私人合作伙伴合作创建稳定币。该发言人表示,“我们继续看到与私人机构密切合作的价值,这些机构希望创造一种通用的稳定币,满足法律/监管要求并具有透明的治理。 2020年,高盛数字资产全球负责人Matthew McDermott表示,该银行正在认真考虑自己的加密货币,可能是稳定币。他还暗示可能与社交媒体巨头Facebook(现为Meta)或摩根大通合作,后者于2020年推出自己的内部数字代币JPM coin。(CoinDesk)
分享至 : QQ空间
收藏

1 个回复

倒序浏览

Lots of benefitial secrets on this website

I'm so happy to have discovered the site, it's really everything my workers and I have been constantly looking for for. The detailed information on the nice website is very collective and will assist my friends and I twice a week awesome information. It appears website extrapolates incredible amounts of info about the things I am interested in and the other links and info greatly show it. I'm usually not on the net much so when my friends and I get an opportunity Im most of the time searching this sort of knowledge and things likewise related to it. Cheers. If anyone needed major helpful services like: <span style=color:#000>Trademark Searching or  <span style=color:#000>Sedona web services near me in 86336</span> I can also make you appear number one in the search results.
回复 使用道具 举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册